Your basket is currently empty!
Terms & Conditions
Version 1.0: Who We Are:
- Group Imperial
- LE8 6BB
- United Kingdom
We/us: means Metric International Ltd, registered office Group Imperial, Whiteacres, Whetstone, Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom, LE8 6BB. Registered in England. Company registration number 12450057. It also means Imperial International Ltd, registered office Group Imperial, Whiteacres, Whetstone, Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom, LE8 6BB. Registered in England. Company registration number 01764399
- You – means a user of this Website.
- Users – means anyone who enters the website.
- Product – refers to an item that is for sale on the Website
- Product Description – means a part of a product page where specific conditions and information can be found.
- Personal Information – means the details provided by you upon registration for an account or purchase of a product.
- Website(s) – means the websites located at www.eaziglide.com, www.scoville.me, www.imperialgb.com, or any future URL with which we may replace them with.
- United Kingdom – means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
- Cookies – means small text files which our Website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer
- Conditions – means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions
Usage of the Websites:
Access to the website and the purchase of products is granted under these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend these from time to time. We do not impose charges for visiting the website, however, you are responsible for any charged imposed by other bodies for communicating with us. We reserve the right the revoke, restrict or suspend your access to our websites at any time. You placing an order represents an offer to purchase goods and is not binding to us until we have confirmed your order.
We treat any personal data that we process/collect with confidentiality and respect in mind. If you would like to read our privacy notice, you can find it here.
We do everything in our power to ensure that details regarding our products on the website are accurate and up to date. We cannot, however, ensure that the description will be entirely up to date at the exact moment of your order. Information is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis.
Creating an Account:
By creating an account, you hereby confirm that:
-The Personal Data that you provide us with is correct, current and true
-You will immediately notify us of any changes to your personal data by either updating your account or contacting us as soon as possible.
-You also agree not to use a false name or identity to impersonate any other person or entity. Doing so may result in suspension, termination or legal proceedings.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We make no warrant that your time browsing the websites will be error-free and we cannot guarantee that any errors or defects with the site will ever be fixed. We also cannot assure you that the servers we use to host our website will be virus or bug-free.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or severe injury directly caused by anyone at Imperial International Ltd and Metric International Ltd.
All the conditions in this notice are independent and should be considered as surviving if one or more of the other conditions fail to be applicable or enforceable.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Third Party Content:
Throughout your visit to our websites, you may or may not encounter links to third party sites. You may access these at your sole discretion. If you choose to enter one of these sites, you acknowledge and agree that, as it was entirely at your discretion, we cannot and will not accept liability for the content on those sites. We also do not endorse the privacy practices of these sites or the manner of which the site is used by any individual or party. We accept no liability for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with the contents of any external websites, resources or advertisements. The definition of ‘Content’ in this sense includes, but is not limited to:
- Goods or other materials
You acknowledge and agree that all copyrighted material on our websites will always remain the possession of us and our licensors. Material includes but is not limited to trademarks, brands, logos, images, products and product descriptions. You acknowledge and agree that our materials are available for non-commercial use only and may only be downloaded to one personal computer for such purpose. Any other uses of the materials made available are strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Occasionally we may offer promotional discount codes. Discount codes are available for one use only with orders containing applicable items. Discount codes are non-transferable. Discount codes are not available for use with already discounted items or gift cards. Cash alternative is not an option. We reserve the right to revoke, suspend or refuse discount codes at any time. In order to claim your discount, the code must be entered in the cart before the goods are purchased. We also reserve the right to terminate or suspend any on-going promotions with or without notice.
These conditions act as an agreement between you and us. This agreement will always prevail over any previous agreements or proposals, written, oral or implied. You confirm that you have fully read and understand the conditions and are in agreement with them. You also confirm that you accept that these conditions are the only agreements (along with your network provider agreements) that rule the relationship between you and us.